Many individuals today are looking for little extra help in the bedroom to maximize their sexual experience, either by themselves or with their.
Most of these people consider sex toys, sex toy experts at Nice & Naughty have put together a guide to help breakdown those bedroom add-ins available today. Sex toys come in a variety of different styles depending on how they are going to be used in the sexual encounter. Below is a list of the different sex toy styles available., or other stimulators. Our
- Bullets/Mini Vibes: These are mainly used for clitoral use and usually come as a single bullet or connected with a wire to a remote control.
- G-spot: This style provides longer vibes, sometimes curved to easier reach your .
- Dual Vibe (Rabbit): These are meant to stimulate both the clit and g-spot at the same time.
- Anal vibe: This style comes in ‘vibrating’ or ‘non-vibrating’ styles. Usually you have the choice of a plug (meant to be worn during intercourse), or beads (to be slid in and out during anal play).
- Dildo/Dong: Another style that is available as a ‘non-vibrating’ sex toy option. These sex tools are usually shaped like a penis. Most use these with harnesses or suction them to a wall or floor.
- Penis Ring: These are also known as Cock Ring (C-Ring) and are meant to be worn at the base of the penis. This helps him stay hard and creates more sensitivity for him because blood flow is restricted. Not recommended to be worn for longer than 20-30 minutes depending on size of the ring. These, also come in vibrating options for for her. This would be considered a couple’s toy.
- Male Masturbators/Strokers: This style comes in the form of sleeves of silicone or jelly material used for male masturbating. These are usually made with an opening at the top of insertion and an opening and the bottom for easy clean up. Some come with vibrating bullets to insert inside while use.
Sex Toy Materials
Similar to the different sex toy styles, these sexual tools also come in a range of different materials. Some of the sex toy materials include the following:
- Hard Plastic
- Stainless Steel
- Organic Wood
- Natural Stone
Most styles of effective sex toys come in a variety of these materials. Each material will have a certain lubricant that compliments the toy as well as a certain way to clean and tend to it.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about the best sex toys on the market, please contact our sex toy specialists at (989) 393-1000. At Nice & Naughty, we want to make sure our clients have the best sexual experience possible.